Day 10 Stats (Before Level 2)

Options
Just decided to get this started so people can post their weight and measurement changes so far after level 1 :) Some people are ahead by one day and whatnot.

Replies

• kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    1st number: 3/31
    2nd number: 4/7 -- 1 week in
    3rd number: 4/10 -- Level 1 Complete!

Weight:
    162.4 ---> 160.6 ---> Scale was wonky today and said I had lost 4lb (since Monday!!)-- reweighing tomorrow
    Bust:
    39.5 ---> 39.5 ---> 39
    Waist:
    30 ---> 30 ---> 30
    Right under Belly Button (the part I want to shrink MOST!):
    36 ---> 36 ---> 36
    Hips:
    38 ---> 37.5 ---> 37.5
    Left Thigh:
    24.5 ---> 24.5 --->24.5
    Upper Left Arm:
    11.5 ---> 11.5 ---> 11

Overall:
    Loss of 1.8lb (could be more but I'll get better weight tomorrow
    1/2 inch in bust
    1/2 inch in hips
    1/2 inch in my arms
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nice stats!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 2 today, but here is what I lost in the 1st 10 days:

Weight went from 155.5 to 152
    Lost 1" in chest
    Lost 1" in hips
    Lost ".25-.5" each in waist & thighs
    No change in arm measurements - hopefully that's because I added muscle there :)

I'm really liking level 2 so far!
  • chmosby
    chmosby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just wrote all of my details down and I'll be starting level 2 in about 15 minutes. I'm down 2.4 lbs and 4.5 inches since day 1 of level 1! That measuring tape is AWESOME!!!!

Ready to start level 2!!!

Good job everyone!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, everyone! Personally, I'm going to wait until it's been 14 days, just because I feel I haven't progressed much. But your success is very inspiring!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, everyone! Personally, I'm going to wait until it's been 14 days, just because I feel I haven't progressed much. But your success is very inspiring!
    Not posting result yet, had sev days where my knees hurt pretty bad so I modified jumping jacks back a bit.
    staying with it, we can do it!!
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 173.2
    Current Weight: 170.8

Start Waist: 34.3
    Current Waist: 33.5

Start Hips: 43
    Current Hips: 43

Start Bust: 41
    Current Bust: 40

Start Below Bust: 34.6
    Current Below Bust: 34.6

Start Left Thigh: 27
    Current Left Thigh: 27

Start Right Thigh: 28
    Current Right Thigh: 28

That's a loss of 2.4 pounds and a total of 1.8 inches off, and this is as of about a week ago. I don't want to officially weigh in until Sunday on my weekly weigh in day!
  • michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Feeling low. My weight has gone up 1lb and all my measurements have stayed the same ????
    There's my motivation gone out the window! I'm hoping its purely down to being the time of the month and nothing to do with the take out last night ????
    Note to self: stop eating crap!
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi - I only managed 6 days of the shred and I had started a couple of days before you guys, due to injury and a throat/ear infection. I have however tried to eat well and have kept active by walking and moving around a lot more etc. I don't think i'll move on to level 2 yet, but will carry on with level 1 until I feel better and able to move on. (Anything is better than nothing isn't it?) However, I did have a bit of a boost this morning when I measured myself, as I have lost a bit here and there.

before starting the shred (23 March for me)

4ft 11in
    11st 11lbs
    bust 38
    under bust 33.5
    waist 34
    hips 38
    upper thigh 22
    calf 15
    upper arm 13
    neck 13

Today 11 April

11st 10lbs
    bust 38
    under bust 32
    waist 32
    hips 37
    upper thigh 21
    calf 15
    upper arm 12
    neck 13

Considering the few times I actually did it - I'm overjoyed, but more importantly, I'm encouraged to carry on. I go on holiday in just over 2 weeks, so aiming to do my best for then, and then to carry on after, as I've a few events coming up this year. So thanks everyone for being here and the support - never done anything like this before, and it really helps. Good luck :happy:
  • agent85
    agent85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feeling low. My weight has gone up 1lb and all my measurements have stayed the same ????
    There's my motivation gone out the window! I'm hoping its purely down to being the time of the month and nothing to do with the take out last night ????
    Note to self: stop eating crap!
    that time of the month is the worst time to weigh or measure. its probably water weigh plus some added muscle! keep at it! you will see your results soon.:smile:
  • milksibling
    Options
    I'm a little ahead of this group, but I just finished day 15 (5 of Level 2), and I was convinced that nothing changed in the mirror.

I took my measurements regardless and readied myself for disappointment. But it looks like I've lost an inch around my waist!

3/19/2014 >> 4/11/2014

waist: 27" >> 26"
    hips: 33" >> 32"
    neck: 12"
    bust: 33" >> 32" :cry:
    thighs: 19" >> 19.25"
    arms: 9" >> 9.25"
    wrists: 6" >> 5.75"

I'm already small, so the changes aren't totally perceptible in the mirror. Thank you, measuring tape, for the morale!

EDIT--
    I wanted to add that I had been compulsively measuring myself everyday with NO change at all--even after I completed Level 1. I stopped myself for a few days, and suddenly I lost an inch.

So don't be disappointed if you haven't seen any changes after completing Level 1. Be patient--even though I'm not! :laugh: