RAGE!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Hey Jake,
    I a m for real and try to post my honest thoughts here. I'm glad if you find that it is food causing you problems and get rid of that food.
    Good luck!

If you don't understand that what we eat affects the human body on every level, then you really have no business commenting in the Paleo forum. It's extremely condescending to tell someone they need therapy before they hurt someone when they are here asking for feedback and obviously well aware that they have an issue that needs attention. I had BED, and other supposedly psychological disorders and years and years of therapy (and f@#$ing drugs) did nothing for me. Why? Because I was malnourished. The brain is part of the body and is the organ most affected by malnutrition! Why is that such a strange concept for so many people to grasp, including medical professionals?

I've enjoyed this thread immensely. Very informative.
  • monkeydharma
    monkeydharma Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The brain is part of the body and is the organ most affected by malnutrition! Why is that such a strange concept for so many people to grasp, including medical professionals?

Probably because their brains are malnourished? ;)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    The brain is part of the body and is the organ most affected by malnutrition! Why is that such a strange concept for so many people to grasp, including medical professionals?

Probably because their brains are malnourished? ;)

Of course! Silly me. But even my malnourished brain figured out that everything that I've ever been told about nutrition/food was lie by age 39. The idea that the brain and our teeth are somehow separate from our body continually boggles my now well-nourished mind.