April 11 Workout

WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
Get it, get it!

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    I was laying in bed struggling to decide if I was going to exercise first thing (as I know I should) or wait until later.

Well I bit the bullet and did Level 2! Day One Complete! Boom!

I went back to 3# weights, until I feel comfortable with all the new moves, which was a very good idea for me. I also am wearing my knee strap. I think exercising every day is putting a little more stress on my knee, and I'd rather have some added protection.

Get it! Happy Friday!!!
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Good for you! I'll be shredding tonight as I only have time to workout at night. I ordered an Ace knee brace yesterday and should get it by Saturday b/c my knees have been bothering me as well. I've never had knee issues, so I'm hoping this helps. I'm so motivated by all the dedication here. Keep up the great work!!
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Day 1 of Level 2 complete!!

I will be hanging in the beginners level for a bit, but I am excited about some of the exercises. I can feel my workout and hopefully that is a good thing. I was terrified of the walking pushup, but at the moment I kind of like it.

I hope this mentality last! So far feeling good and I brought my tape measure today to see what level one did for me.
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Day 1 of level 2 complete as well!! But oh my..that kicked my butt. I never sweat and I was sweating hard core. 80% of the moves I did we're modified but I did it! I actually like the walkout push-ups better. Happy Friday everyone!!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    I will have to do this after work. I ran short on time this morning due to lack of sleep! But I will get on it right after work and then hit the treadmill. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Good stuff ladies!!! Today was day 22 of level 2! Jade I'm with you! Every day that I do it, by the time I'm finished sweat is dripping off of my face! It's an intense work-out but I like it! Once I get past the walkout push-ups, it's downhill for me!! I want to peak at level 3 but I'm just going to wait! LOL
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Good stuff ladies!!! Today was day 22 of level 2! Jade I'm with you! Every day that I do it, by the time I'm finished sweat is dripping off of my face! It's an intense work-out but I like it! Once I get past the walkout push-ups, it's downhill for me!! I want to peak at level 3 but I'm just going to wait! LOL

Same here and great work!! You are so close!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Day 11 done. Level 2 is absolutely brutal! Oh my goodness.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    First day of Level 2. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die! But I made it through it (barely).
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Day 1 of Level 2 done! Followed up by a 20 min Zumba Core class on the Wii...whooo! Still haven't seen much movement on the scale but I'm not giving up. Well done ladies! 19 more days!