Looking for great motivation

Options
I am a yoyo dieter. I am trying to stay motivated. Lol I been doing pretty good for the last month. The only thing about me is weight is hard to come off of me. I am trying to figure out what works for me and what doesn't. I love help and support from you guys on what you are doing? What are your struggles? Especially if you are anything like me with stubborn weight. Also feel free to add me if you are an active member, who has some of my same struggles, and give great motivation and advice.

Replies

• Mgsilve
    Mgsilve Posts: 24
    Options
    I've also struggled with yoyo dieting. Last year I would gain and lose up to 40 pounds several times. It really really sucked. I've gotten more stable by making my own way of eating that is realistic, but it is still hard to keep my head in the game. My family lives 2000 miles away so not having that support is making weight loss difficult. I think crash diets have made me have unrealistic expectations in terms of weight loss . What is your biggest struggle? What helps you be successful?
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Me biggest struggle is not staying consistent. I can work out really hard and eat right for a week. I will get on the scale nothing move. The next week I am still trying and the scale doesn't move and then after a month I may lose like 3-5 pounds. I just give up like. Really all this work for this.Esp when I see others losing weight. I don't know why but when it comes to this weight lost thing I get very discourage easily. Whats been helping me stay motivated? I bought a jawbone up, which is similar to the fitbit. This help me see how active and how many calories burned. It makes me get up and do something.