How are you progressing?

carmichs10
carmichs10 Posts: 4 Member
Hi everyone, Steve here. Just checking in to see how you are progressing. I am down 4 and its Day 7. I think I can add some calories back in since I want to lose no more than 2 lbs per week. Adding some calories back in should help with the energy drop I have felt. Week one was about setting a calorie limit (2200) for me and seeing how my body would react. Looks like I can go up to 2400 next week. I will play it by ear as I go.

Replies

• carmichs10
    carmichs10 Posts: 4 Member
    Had a little setback., Easter dinners and extra sugar foods like Cheesecake set me back a few days but heck, I am happy that I am back on track this week.
  • mommy2jujubean
    mommy2jujubean Posts: 1 Member
    Starting today... Back on track... I have been feeling sorry for myself about the broken foot for a week now... Time to start counting my calories and do some upper body strength training ! Go Me!
  • dwebbqt
    dwebbqt Posts: 20 Member
    I started my turtle trot the first part of June. Promptly gained 5 pounds. I decided to not let this bother me. I like the feel of running. I was told not run years ago after a Brocken neck, cracked head and broken leg. Found out it's all about form, so at 51 I'm learning to run. I can't believe how my body is changing. Stupid scale is just a tool that doesn't always help. It only tells me how well gravity is working. My legs are visibly changing and my strength and endurance getting better is the true measure. All that said I'm glad the scale is finally responding again.