Week 3

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
Day 15~ Total Body Circuit BURNED 249cals

Great stress relief considering my poor hubby had to be hospitalized for shingles :cry: I miss him so bad, but I am home until I can get a sitter for the kiddos, so I might as well continue on with Shaun! NO EXCUSES!!

And, I am down 4.8lbs since I started :bigsmile: which makes a total of 11.6lbs gone so far this year :drinker:

Replies

• lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    Sorry to hear about your husband! I'll keep him in my prayers.

I did my workout today! My goal is to do all the workouts this week, One day down five to go!

Good job Angie on the weight loss! :smile:
  • angie_04
    Sorry to hear about your husband! I'll keep him in my prayers.

I did my workout today! My goal is to do all the workouts this week, One day down five to go!

Good job Angie on the weight loss! :smile:

Awe, thank u so much. The shingles are in or on his cornea his left eye :( He's only 37. I'm just praying he gets back on his feet fast!

Great job getting your workout in! Just keep it up :) I'm seeing results, though they r small, but by the end, who knows what results I'll have :) I am excited! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • angie_04
    Day~16 Speed 1.0 BURNED 252cals

I worked out early, but had to hurry to hospital right after to be with my hubby. Which btw is doing sooooo much better :) I'm amazed at how committed I have been, even with all the stress of him being soooo sick, but it's actually helped burn a lot of my stress away and just makes me feel so much better. Still lovin it!!
  • angie_04
    Day~17 Lower Focus BURNED 179cals

Workout out of the way now getting ready to head back to hospital. Hubby is doing much much better :)
  • angie_04
    Day~18 Cardio BURNED 256cals

Great workout today!! I feel really good, and getting ready to head to hospital! Hope hubby gets out!!
  • angie_04
    Day~19 (Friday)
    REST DAY Busy getting my hubby out of hospital, and settled in at home :)
  • angie_04
    Day~20
    REST DAY (Saturday)

Was gonna make up Double Day but again super busy with hubby, kids, and cleaning house!
  • angie_04
    Day~21 Made up my Double Day Friday

Glad to get that workout in! WooHoo!! I BURNED 450cals and feel like I could just pass out now! Lol So this was my last day of week 3 and I am down a total of 5.4lbs since I started FT25!! Which makes a TOTAL this year of 27.4lbs :drinker: