April 14th

Options
Today I learned that I am DEFINITELY a night work out person. Today was TOUGH, phew. How'd you guys do? Congrats to all of us who've stuck to it :)

"I WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE"

Trust me Jillian, I do.

Replies

• Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Today was tough for me too Jillian is kicking my butt. Still doing a few a the moves modified because I feel like the cardio is a lot tougher this level! My heart rate is up the entire time! Good job to everyone!!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was planning on taking today off, but I took the weekend off, so I'm going to see if I can get back on track tonight. Ugh! I found my HR monitor, so I'm excited to use that and see how many calories I burn.
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I SO did not want to roll out of bed this morning to this... It is tough! I even thought about just doing it after work, then remembered it's supposed to be in the 70's and I thought the heat would make it really tough...that was enough for me to roll out of bed. I'm determined. I will make the 30-days.
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done! I managed to do everything with 5 pound weights today, except for 1 set of the chair squats. Those kill me! Today during the workout, I kept thinking, I can't wait until May 1st!!!
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Done! This level is seriously kicking my butt. Today I managed 5 lb weights on the second strength session all the way through and I got through all the cardio without stopping once but that last strength circuit kills me.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Done. Barely. And I can't even imagine it with 5 lb weights. I am such a wimp, I'm back to the 2 pounders for this.

Tam, where do you live? It was finally warm here today, we actually hit 80. Which would be great, except it's supposed to snow tomorrow night/Wednesday!
  • michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    I had 2 days off due to hurting my knee on one leg and my calf on the other. I completed the work out yesterday and nearly passed out, I had to lay down outside after!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    "I WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE"

Trust me Jillian, I do.

:laugh: Truth!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 2 day 3. I have been doing my workouts after work and I am wondering if it would be a little easier to do in the morning
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did complete yesterday, but forgot to post. I did half in the morning and the other half in the evening. Didn't like it this way, but having knee pains so had too.