April 15th

WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
Did you Shred today? What day are you on?

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    I love how I ask questions, then answer them myself, haha. Kind of feel like I'm talking to myself.

I Shredded this morning. (After 3 days off :cry: ) But I did run a 5K this weekend, then I needed a break!

Today was Level 2, Day 2 for me. It felt good. Although I wish I hadn't taken the 3 day break, it feels good to be back at it. I was thinking that I would start back running, I really enjoyed it this weekend, and maybe do the Shred every other day? But I think I'm going to try to get back on regular track of Shredding every day.

As for the weights, I'm going to stick with the 3# weights, as I want to burn some fat and I feel like I can do the moves with much better form with the lighter weights.

Also for NSV, I thought my shoulders and arms looked so much tighter today, even with the 3 days off, AWESOME!!!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Woke up early to shred since I have dinner plans tonight. Day 6 level 2 done! :drinker:
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Done! I love the days that I go into work late, it's so much easier to Shred before work then after!

I can't say Level 2 is getting any easier for me....but I did make it through, with a minimum of collapses. :)
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Way to go, ladies! I have a super busy morning so I am going to have to do mine in the late afternoon. :(
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    I finished Level 2, Day 5 this morning! I woke up before my alarm, which is a good thing, so I knew this morning's workout would be easier to get through then the previous days. This is an incredibly intense workout, good job everyone for sticking it out!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Day 15 complete! I'm also sticking with the 3 pound weights for right now. This level is really tough, even at day 5 it's still kicking my butt! I've made it this far, I'm getting to day 30!!! Thank you all for your support and congrats to everyone on getting this far!!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    I did! Level 2 Day 26! It's been so great to see so much support shown to everyone! It's just fabulous!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    I did! Level 2 Day 26! It's been so great to see so much support shown to everyone! It's just fabulous!
    Inspiring your so close!!! Can't wait to hear your results!!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    I completed day 8 of level 2. Ready to knock out the last two days so I can move on. I have definitely gotten stronger...no collapses for me or plank modifications. The only thing that gets me are the arm v raises with the chair squats. I can hardly get through the second set with my 5 pound weights. I probably should find something that is smaller so I can still push through instead of just holding the weights at my side until the end of that exercise.

Great job everyone!!!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    I finished Level 2 Day 7 last night.. Tonight is day 8. I can't wait to get out of level 2!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    I completed day 8 of level 2. Ready to knock out the last two days so I can move on. I have definitely gotten stronger...no collapses for me or plank modifications. The only thing that gets me are the arm v raises with the chair squats. I can hardly get through the second set with my 5 pound weights. I probably should find something that is smaller so I can still push through instead of just holding the weights at my side until the end of that exercise.

Great job everyone!!!

I agree those v raises with the chair squats are the hardest. I can barely lift my arms by the end.
  • WordWhimsy
    Great job everyone! I wish I was half way through, but honestly I feel like my body needed the break, and it was the right thing to do.
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Completed this morning. I am starting to miss level one a little but I am powering through.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Completed this morning. I am starting to miss level one a little but I am powering through.

I'm missing Level 1 A LOT!!! "I want you to feel like you're going to DIE"....I'm there!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Today was absolutely brutal. But I'm done! 15 days. Halfway through.
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Done! Today's workout was a great one for me. I started out the workout angry so I put all my negative energy into the workout and went 2x harder than I usually do