NSV Tuesday

Options
Tanukiko
Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
I can't help it...I have to shout this from the rooftops...sorry if it is bragging.

My size 16 pants are too big after 10 days of Keto!!!

Any other NSVs out there today?

Replies

• tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That's some good stuff right there...congrats!

My NSV for today is literally non-scale. I refrained from getting on the scale at all as I've committed to staying away for the rest of the month. ;-)

And I soooooo wanted to because I'm getting all the little indicators that precede a "whoosh" for me, like being really cold at random times throughout the day...jiggly, squishy fat in belly/thighs...sprinting to the bathroom all day long when I haven't upped my water. And clothes are fitting notably looser.

Just a little more than two weeks to go!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's great True2one! I think staying away from the scale is really healthy.

I'm actually following suit...just waiting for my omron body fat analyzer to arrive. My home scale has one of those BF analyzers but I can't avoid seeing my weight. So I bought a handheld analyzer so I can track fat loss...without focusing on the scale weight.
  • KetoJoy
    KetoJoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I no longer look pregnant in my favorite dress. I can almost wear it in public without looking terrible. lol