day 58? or is it day 59

lauraashley09
lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
whatever the day it is, max interval circuit is complete!! this workout gives me the best feeling afterwards of accomplishment!

Replies

• mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    The last one ever!! (Until round two anyway!) i am going to miss this one as I have the same feeling as you afterwards - brilliant high! This and cardio conditioning are my favourites! Im really going to miss cardio cond. my endurance has improved so much since the beginning its such a nice feeling.

:-) two more workouts left :-)
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Cardio Conditioning is my favorite too. Almost done, can't wait!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    y'all, I have really hit a wall. I took the last two days off due to not being in perfect health and I was tempted to just take the whole week off before starting round two because I'm just not into it right now.
    But, I came home from work and did the max interval circuit today and it was not my best effort. I did the whole video so pat on the back there, but I am feeling WEAK! So, I substituted some of the work outs I really was loathing with easier things.
    I just finished and I feel like garbage. Really feel like I may be sick.

Looking forward to the first round of (shorter!!) videos next week.
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    y'all, I have really hit a wall. I took the last two days off due to not being in perfect health and I was tempted to just take the whole week off before starting round two because I'm just not into it right now.
    But, I came home from work and did the max interval circuit today and it was not my best effort. I did the whole video so pat on the back there, but I am feeling WEAK! So, I substituted some of the work outs I really was loathing with easier things.
    I just finished and I feel like garbage. Really feel like I may be sick.

Looking forward to the first round of (shorter!!) videos next week.

I had that a few weeks ago and it was a terrible feeling. Just rest it out for a couple of days your body is probably just exhausted and needs a break. You're going to start up again on. Monday anyway so it doesnt really matter if you miss a couple. I say skip max recovery and see how you feel on Friday if you're up for plyo do it if not then dont. If you push yourself too hard when you're not up to it you might end up injuring yourself and then that might jeopardise next weeks workout as well. A break might do you some good!

--- increasing your calories might help as well as you might not be feeding your body enough to cope with all the exertion.

Whatever you decide on doing i hope your body sorts itself out!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you! I did plyo this morning (since I skipped it earlier this week) and KILLED it. I was so in the zone this morning. I went to bed at 8:30 last night and woke up feeling like a beast.
    Yesterday was just not my day