Where are you?

Options
jlclabo
jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
anyone here in the east tennessee area or close and want to come have some fun picking up heavy **** and putting it back down with me, lol... im in Sevierville TN, about 30 mins east of Knoxville. if anyone want to come let me know, or if you vacation in the Smoky Mountains hit me up and we can get in a session at my local gym. i get one person in for free when i go.

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada, dammit!
  • jlclabo
    Options
    I'm in Canada, dammit!

vacation time... come on down. i even work for a cabin rental company and could probably get you a good deal on one.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Seattle here. I can also get people in a the Y
  • jlclabo
    Options
    Seattle here. I can also get people in a the Y

Nice!!! if i ever get up to the northwest ill definitely take you up on that.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am located in the heart of powerlifting country ;) Dallas, TX
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I'm in PA, but from MI originally. My aunt used to live in Sevierville, and then Knoxville so I've been there quite a bit. I love the mountains and Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg.
  • jlclabo
    Options
    I'm in PA, but from MI originally. My aunt used to live in Sevierville, and then Knoxville so I've been there quite a bit. I love the mountains and Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg.

thats awesome!! i live in Sevierville and work for a cabin company in Gatlinburg.....