Your Weakest Move - CHX

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
Currently what would you say is your weakest "move?"

I noticed yesterday the posterior flys are super hard for me.

(I'm also weak with Warrior 2 and 3).

Replies

• actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Posterior fly are so hard for me too! It's a small muscle so I don't think you are suppose to lift 20lbs right away.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm sad because I'm using the smallest weights. but if I look at the progression I've gone from 5 or 6 to barely 12 reps. eeeeeking them out!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Flies for me too. I am in Week 3 of Burn and I am finally getting my arms up where they are supposed to be!
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Any move to do with the Triceps. I have a hard time with the Tricep Push ups and the Flies. Also bicep curl with the resistance band around your leg. That one is tough. :sick:
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    The triceps kill me too. They are so much weaker than the rest of my arms or shoulders. I did Push 3 this morning and it was good. this is my 2nd week of the push phase (it is different only lifting 6-8 reps) but she keeps you moving so fast you are really tired my the end.:explode:
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can't do push ups even on my knees lol!! I'm getting better at the posterior fly and can manage most other exercises but push ups kill me!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    ....Also bicep curl with the resistance band around your leg. That one is tough. :sick:

I know! and whyyyyy? It's "just" bicep curls.

It's probably because you are focusing on balance and can't give all your concentration to the biceps?
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I always hear that compound moves are great bang for your buck but when my arms are so much weaker than my legs, I sometimes feel my legs aren't getting much of a workout because I have to lift light enough for my arms to then do the flies and it's not that challenging in the leg dept.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    compound is like 2 workouts in one ;)
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I always hear that compound moves are great bang for your buck but when my arms are so much weaker than my legs, I sometimes feel my legs aren't getting much of a workout because I have to lift light enough for my arms to then do the flies and it's not that challenging in the leg dept.

I have the same issue...add my coordination level to that...lol - just sad!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Ugh... Delt Raises of any sort.

Sigh...