April 17th

WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
Post your workout here!

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    So I once again Shredded before work, I was pretty distracted because of some work stuff I was thinking about, and I didn't manage the last abs move, that plank/twist/torture move, ah well, I did most of the moves.

For me, today was Level 2, Day 4, day 14 overall.

Have a great day!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Got mine in this morning as well!!! Level 2 Day 28
  • chmosby
    chmosby Posts: 19 Member
    I unintentionally missed yesterday which would have been my overall day 17 since I started 3/31. I thought I could do my workout last night but really had no motivation after a long day outside in the cold at a baseball game and getting a bad sunburn on my face. I was exhausted. So, I picked up today and got it in. Since I'm "on track" now with the days in April, I'm not too worried about it. If I can fit another one in today to make up for my missed day, I will....but if I don't, I'm ok with that too. :)

On a side note - does anyone have any good home remedies to get the "red" out of my face? It's horrible!!! I've heard tea bags, but never tried it.
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Finished level 2 day 10 today!
    Yeah no more level 2, I hate those plank twists at the end I still needed a 5 second breather there.
    Onward!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    I just didn't have it in me this morning so I'll be shredding after work which will be good because then I can go straight to the treadmill and kill two birds with one stone at the same time. It's my 7th day of Level 2.
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Great job! I'm planning to double up again tonight, like I did last night. Mann, doing it twice in a row is BRUTAL. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Done with day 17. Let me just say I will never eat fast food for breakfast knowing I'm working out soon after. I have been trying to eat better but splurged today and I totally regret it. Was tired before I even started this morning and has a lot less energy. Just goes to show you are what you eat. Also anyone else's calves and shins hurting? Mine just started a few days ago :/ also I really don't like this level. I hope level 3 is better. I hate all the plank moves :( keep up the good work everyone! We're getting closer to the end!!
  • chmosby
    chmosby Posts: 19 Member
    I managed to complete another round of it today for Level 2 Day 8. I had about a 90 min break in between doing it. Wow, those planks back to back are a killer. Only 2 more days of this and on to Level 3!!!!
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Level 2 day 6 today. I keep waiting for it to get easier and it doesn't! I made the mistake of wearing a sweatshirt.....I almost died, I was so overheated!
  • Hey Shredheads!

Today was my day 4 of level 2. I was going to workout yesterday before my haircut, but it didn't happen. That being said, I'm glad I took a break. This level works me harder than level 1 (I know, that's the intent), so I felt like my muscles needed some additional rest. I'm going to try to do my "day 5" in a few hours after I have dinner, but I'm not going to make promises.

I'm glad I'm still doing this. I feel a little sad that I'm not up to the same pace as everyone else, but I'm glad that I haven't quit, even though I have taken a total of 4 resting days this entire time.

P.S. My haircut looks cute. Hope my body matches it soon!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Did Day 17 a few hours ago. It was hellish. I am starting to despise Jillian, and yet, find myself coveting her beautiful arms and shoulders. #SOB