Trouble zones

WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
Now that I'm focusing on firming up and not just scale numbers I'm really noticing some trouble zones. I hope I'm not starting to get too critical of my body.

Replies

• MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Your post made me think of another Jillian Michaels DVD that I love...No More Trouble Zones. It's one of my faves! If your trouble spots are areas her DVD focuses on, you could get it or do it?
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Now that I'm focusing on firming up and not just scale numbers I'm really noticing some trouble zones. I hope I'm not starting to get too critical of my body.

I have noticed being more aware of my bodies flaws because of seeing the girls on the dvd every day ( they have such perfect bellies!) but then i step back and say "you know what, I am doing what I can to change what I don't like, I just have to keep at it" It takes time. Its normal once you start working out, especially i think to get a little critical, just try and be patient with your self. doing great!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    I agree, I think I'm just more aware now, because of looking at the girls on the videos too. You're right Jade, we need to be proud of ourselves for what we are doing to make changes.

MrsV, I'll have to check out that dvd.