WELCOME!!!!

Options
ccf_trainer
ccf_trainer Posts: 86 Member
Welcome to the group!! For those who are just joining, please state your health and fitness goals, and what you plan to do to reach those goals! I'll start!

My health goal is to gain 10 more lbs. of muscle mass, and reduce my body fat to 4%! I also want to continue to improve my athletic performance! I am currently on a high-carb diet consisting of whole-grain wheat and lean meats, and I am currently on my Herbalife nutrition plan to help me reach those goals. I stuck with this nutrition plan for nearly six months, and I have seen my body fat percentage drop from 13.8% to 5.4%, and I have gained 20 lbs. of lean muscle. My energy has improved, and so has my athletic performance. I'm still not done!

Replies

• m3bfs
    m3bfs Posts: 7
    Options
    To lose 68lbs. To do this by diet n exercise. Have several health issues that make exercising difficult also health issues that make losing weight a bit harder. I intend to start walking the dogs n usin wii fit x
  • ccf_trainer
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You can reach this goal, and that is the mindset you should have, no matter what. When do you want to lose it by?
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dawn. I'm 37, have pcos and type 2 diabetes. I've dealt with my weight my entire life, but after having two kids and two csections in less than two years and dealing with a bunch of emotional crap, I am now at my highest weight. I struggle immensely with motivation and lack of energy for working out. Add in a terrible sweet tooth, and I'm a hot mess who needs all the help I can get :wink: I would like to lose about 60 lbs.... For my health and to feel more comfortable with myself.

I hope we can all help each other meet our goals, whatever those goals might be!
  • m3bfs
    m3bfs Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You can reach this goal, and that is the mindset you should have, no matter what. When do you want to lose it by?

Lol asap but realistically on my record about 12 myths. I want to feel comfortable in a wet suit n go snowboarding in Cornwall before my 60th (3 yrs) x
  • ccf_trainer
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dawn. I'm 37, have pcos and type 2 diabetes. I've dealt with my weight my entire life, but after having two kids and two csections in less than two years and dealing with a bunch of emotional crap, I am now at my highest weight. I struggle immensely with motivation and lack of energy for working out. Add in a terrible sweet tooth, and I'm a hot mess who needs all the help I can get :wink: I would like to lose about 60 lbs.... For my health and to feel more comfortable with myself.

I hope we can all help each other meet our goals, whatever those goals might be!

Dawn, that is excellent that you are sharing this. You are going to inspire many people when you reach your goals. I just want you to know that there is nothing holding you back, not even diabetes. You can do it, and if you would like for me to help you, I most certainly will. I would love for you to write your success story, and share it with EVERYONE when you're done. I'll be in touch. :)
  • ccf_trainer
    Options

Lol asap but realistically on my record about 12 myths. I want to feel comfortable in a wet suit n go snowboarding in Cornwall before my 60th (3 yrs) x

And you still can. NOTHING is impossible! When you have your eye on the prize, it will be hard to get off track. Once you start, and when you do it consistently, the program becomes an addiction, and the healthiest one you will ever have. I would like for you to feel comfortable in a wet suit, and to enjoy snowboarding. Why can't we all enjoy all of these fun activities while in the best shapes of our lives?? Yes, you can do it! This is what I want for all of my clients, and this is what I want for everyone here. If you would like my assistance, I will be more than happy to help.