End of the week check ins

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
I think I did pretty well for never thinking twice about fruits and veggies. I got it in every single day this week and feel it actually gave me a lot of energy!!

What about you?

Replies

• krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Down 4.8 lbs
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The holiday weekend scares me. ate pretty well today minus the ice cream. I don't like sweets but I felt bad cuz I ate so little at my aunts. Should probably work on not being guilty for not eating. Kicking myself for letting my cals get so high for the day but at least I worked out and was very busy at work. Had my TOM this week so only dropped 0.6 lbs. which is okay cuz that's just how it works. not solid enough of a weight drop for me to record so gotta wait for next week. Beginning of the week had a problem reaching my goal. just got distracted with school and family but pulled it off at the end. im going to keep this as my goal, esp with finals coming up.
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Rough week. PMS Water retention was discouraging. Bought a different protein powder; hoping it will help my protein numbers. Bought some chia seeds yesterday. Gonna try the couscous and the Quinoa this week to.
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Did O.K. this week but didn't get in as many vegetables as I would have liked. Worked my 1st Friday 3rd shift for 14 hr. then did not get my food logged for Sat. Will have to do better next Sat. when I work it again.

Happy Easter.
    Michelle in Ohio
  • PeacePlantsPilates
    PeacePlantsPilates Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Was doing pretty well in terms of healthy foods and calorie levels until the weekend! I'm not going to beat myself up about it too much though - just try to be diligent this week :)