Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finished :-) :-)

mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
I have just completed the last exercise and fit test for month 2 I have officially completed my insanity challenge!!!

I haven't taken any pictures/measurements today will do it tomorrow but hopefully I will see some results! My fit test could have gone better I improved on some and stayed the same/decreased on others from the last one which is a little disappointing but I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt as my overall improvement from the first ever one has gone up.

Well done to all of us for sticking through till the end - what an amazing accomplishment!!

Bring on the second round tomorrow :-)

Replies

• Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Awesome awesome!!! Mine was down as well, horrible having it on Easter but pushed thru it. Awesome job Mummy on finishing and I cant wait to see all of your post you finished as well. It has been a honor to do this craziness with ya!! keep up the good work and keep in touch!!