I'm weak after work

onefinshy
onefinshy Posts: 3 Member
all I want to do is drink that wine and binge on junk after work. The more stress there is, the more likely it is to happen. Any suggestions for coping techniques? (Important note: I run in the morning, so I have to be judicious on adding miles at this time of day.)

Replies

• Replace the junk with healthy snack options. Find some new yummy recipes to try that are healthy and tasty!
  • ErinMFHays
    ErinMFHays Posts: 1 Member
    these cravings are so hard to deal with I too struggle with this, but it will get better I have raw almonds and a square of a Hershey bar when these hit. anything to cut the cravings without going over board. you run in the morning dehydration can signal eat make sure you are well hydrated..
  • I just satisfied a craving AND kept the calories as minimal as possible. 10 Utz pretzel sticks and Wegmans brand chocolate-hazelnut spread (probably less than the 2 tbsp they said). Small snack, met the sweet/salty I was craving, and kept it low.
  • onefinshy
    onefinshy Posts: 3 Member
    all good ideas. started today with lots of water. if I can get my 8 in, that does a lot. And, I get my step count up with the extra trips to the loo...
  • When I have lost weight before (yo-yo effect) I would drink water. It takes getting used to though. Don't expect perfection when starting out. I still have off days. I would say don't get discouraged and keep trying.