After the Shred

Options
What are you guys planning on doing after the shred is over?

I am thinking about doing Ripped in 30 (hoping I can find the videos online for free or cheap) along with one of the 8 week fitness blender programs. The program is 10 dollars for 8 weeks so that's not too bad, and all of the videos are online. I've heard it is a really great program and gives you crazy results, so I am imagining that a combination of the two would do me well.

Here is the link to the fitness blender program overviews. :)
I was planning on just doing the exercise one and not the food one because I find that when I try to follow a clear cut food plan it is too hard for me and too restraining due to the fact that I'm a picky eater and I just end up giving up.
http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-programs/

Replies

• katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am looking for something to do after the 30DS is over. I will probably go with Ripped in 30.. it has really great reviews too. I like the results I see now with the 30DS and I am looking forward to the results with Ripped in 30.
  • michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Im up for doing the ripped in 30 too.
    I'm taking a break from the shred to let my legs recover as I've pulled a muscle and I can feel my knee giving out but I really want to continue. I believe all 4 weeks of the ripped in 30 are on YouTube.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a DVD since it's easier to transport places than a laptop (to make sure you have internet access for the videos on FitnessBlender) I really like the idea of starting Ripped in 30 on May 1st! I just went onto Amazon and got a used copy for $6.98 (total of $10.97 with shipping).

We should start another group as well (to start with a fresh, de-cluttered topic thread).
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree with creating a Ripped in 30 group :)
    Excited to start another challenge with you guys, this has proved to be great for me.
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Yeah I agree with creating a Ripped in 30 group :)
    Excited to start another challenge with you guys, this has proved to be great for me.
    I'm totally up for this !! How long is ripped in 30? I really like how I can get the shred in 25 min and I'm done. I've also heard really good things about ripped in 30. I'm up for joining a May group with you guys you have all been great!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    I went ahead and started a new group and added you guys if you wanna join, Ashley I added you as a moderator because this was your idea! I am excited to get started on this in may! YAY!