Week 4

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
Day~22 Cardio BURNED 232cals

This was Monday's workout. I'm so busy with taking care of my hubby. Workout for today Tuesday, in a little bit

Replies

• lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    I'm doing double workout today, because I missed yesterday. I'm doing them at different times of the day, to make it easier. I'm still doing half of my workout with the modifier, especially through the pivoting activities and any floor exercises. After five babies and three c-sections, my abs are very weak. And I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome or something, because my wrists really hurt when I do the planks. But, I'm trying my best. I do a little more each time.

Angie, I hope your husband gets better soon. He's still in my prayers.
  • angie_04
    I'm doing double workout today, because I missed yesterday. I'm doing them at different times of the day, to make it easier. I'm still doing half of my workout with the modifier, especially through the pivoting activities and any floor exercises. After five babies and three c-sections, my abs are very weak. And I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome or something, because my wrists really hurt when I do the planks. But, I'm trying my best. I do a little more each time.

Angie, I hope your husband gets better soon. He's still in my prayers.

Thank u so much and he is doing much much better :) Eye doc Tuesday said his eye is healing, but it will be slow healing. His shingles on head are practically gone. So yayyyy :)
    Way to go with your workouts too! My wrists are very weak, and planks are the devil! Lol Let's just push on cause we will get stronger every day :)
  • angie_04
    Ok so
    Wednesday 4/23 I had to take a REST DAY!
    Thursday 4/24 I had to take my 2nd REST DAY!

Double Day Friday today, then make up Wed and Thurs on Sat and Sun...

No Days Missed!!!
  • lbmesngon
    I'm a little bummed. With my last two workouts, I started developing a mild case of charley horse. I've been getting it quite frequently since then. My husband thinks I might have developed sciatica and wants me to take it easy. I really don't want to injure myself while he is deployed. So for now I'm going to use the stretching DVD till I consult my dr. I'm hoping it's just my new medication. :frown:
  • angie_04
    Day 26 Double Day Friday BURNED 427cals
    Great sweat today! I feel great! I love working out! And I think I will always love it:bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Day 27~ Total Body Circuit (Thursday's workout) BURNED 251cals

Made up Thurs workout, now I just need to make up Wednesdays workout, which I will do tomorrow!
  • angie_04
    I'm a little bummed. With my last two workouts, I started developing a mild case of charley horse. I've been getting it quite frequently since then. My husband thinks I might have developed sciatica and wants me to take it easy. I really don't want to injure myself while he is deployed. So for now I'm going to use the stretching DVD till I consult my dr. I'm hoping it's just my new medication. :frown:

Oh no!! I hope it's nothing serious, and I hope u feel better ASAP :(
  • lbmesngon
    Yeah! Dr gave me the okay to keep working out. I'm just going to have to change some of the workouts and add more stretching time. Just did the Speed 1.0 (My favorite one in this set) and Stretching today. :happy:
  • angie_04
    Yeah! Dr gave me the okay to keep working out. I'm just going to have to change some of the workouts and add more stretching time. Just did the Speed 1.0 (My favorite one in this set) and Stretching today. :happy:

Yay! Great job and glad u got an ok to keep going! We r doing great :)