Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Sweet.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    They make me look fast. Also competitors will find it more difficult to pass as they will get blinded and confused by the stripes.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Very brave and daring!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    They make me look fast. Also competitors will find it more difficult to pass as they will get blinded and confused by the stripes.

Even better!
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Nice! You'll be seen as you zip on by.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    See also the blur collection at skirtsports.com
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My running group got me a gift certificate to our sponsoring running store last month....so I went and got these:

e8776658758e863742aa2115eef7bc43.jpg?itok=ng6lpO9L
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Cute! That's Pearl Izumi? Do they bind? Do they have a drawstring?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    See also the blur collection at skirtsports.com

Their drawstring skirt comes in three colors...which is fine. They'll have great prints when I'm in the market again next year :)

The marketing is a little off. It's not that I lose weight and need a drawstring. It's that I engage my core when I run and lose at least two inches immediately. It would be intensely uncomfortable to wear a skirt that fit me on a run to stretch and warmup.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Cute! That's Pearl Izumi? Do they bind? Do they have a drawstring?

Yes they are Pearl...yes they have a drawstring...and I don't know about binding as they are more close to a skirt than a skort. They basically have the panty liner thingy that all running shorts have but that is pretty much it...and they ride a bit short. Was going to try them out this Monday downtown during one of my women's running group invasions...we do a Schweddy Belle Bardog invasion sometimes lol.