WEEKEND WARRIORS - 25-27th April

Options
2»

Replies

• KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Friday night I did not have date night, we just hung out around home and ate leftovers... so definitely healthier than going out to eat, and no booze. Saturday I ended up being the one to skip out on running due to the rain, the reservior where I wanted to run had flooding on the paths =( but I did lift!! so, go me! I didn't drink as much water as I should have, it was replaced with wine (a little too much on Saturday... whoops) and I did not get to exercise on Sunday, but my meals were pretty good and healthy so I am proud of myself there.

Have a great and healthy week fellow challengers!!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am here to raise the penalty flag on myself.

Yesterday I walked 9+ miles. However, that does not mean I get a free eating whatever ticket. Yesterday - I walked a 5k and then ate ribs and cheesy fries. Then I had pizza and walked another 5k+ and then had cake and ice cream.

Only in my dream world does this equal out. Mostly this was due to finding out I was significantly in the red after lunch and I developed a bad attitude. I think BBQ needs to be avoided in the future unless I have planned for it.
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Had my daughter's 5th birthday party yesterday. I reigned it in and tracked everything I ate and still came in under my calorie goal (after a 5 mile run). I had a couple pieces of pizza and a piece of cake and I regret nothing!