April 24th - 30 day Shred STORY

Options
slimzandra
slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
So. It's been 1 month since I pledged to start this routine. I am starting a new one so I will summarize and review.
I did really well for 22 days. Last week I was on vacation with my son and while we did bicycle for 2 days in DC - Loads of Fun.
I did not do the Shred program or MFP.

I guess I did not actually complete 30 days. I got to Level 2, but I did not start Level 3.
I was disappointed the "group" here dropped out so early. I think threads without a start date will keep more folks engaged. There is another 30 DS thread I may refer to. Thanks Emily for keeping it going with me.

Stats - I only lost 2 lbs. in 30 days. I didn't take measurements, but I do feel much stronger and more flexible. Overall, I would recommend this DVD to anyone starting out and wanting to do something at home. I liked the pace of the workout. I liked the mix up of the routines. I didn't like all the plank work in Level 2.

Soooo… What's next? In review the changes I need to make is DIET. I'm sure Easter Chocolate wasn't on the good choices, list.
I also ate too many fried foods during this. I do not particularly like fried food. Not sure why I went down that path - except when going out to eat with friends it was the thing to do. Also, For the next 30 day challenge I plan on removing the late night martinis.

I also joined a gym so that will help with the variety and give me renewed incentive. I also plan to boost the cardio. At least 45mins 3x a week is needed for me to lose weight. Only looking back to see what needs to be fixed. Onward and Downward.

Good luck to all the Ladies who are on here.
Slimzandria.

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I made it to level too and stopped also but continued doing t25 I started shred again two days ago so hopefully I can finish it