May 2014 Thread

Options
13»

Replies

• sunshineshica
    sunshineshica Posts: 277
    Options

exercise.png

Anyone know if I can post the ticker in my profile like the weight loss ticker?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,195 Member
    Options
    May 7 6.5 mile run
    May 8 5 mile run

As of 5/8
    34 miles

exercise.png
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    HEADS UP EVERYONE!!! First off, awesome job logging everyone. The participation this month is amazing. You all are doing great. Second, since participation is high, it looks like we are going to fill this thread to maximum 500 posts. After 500 posts to a thread, mfp goes into a new thread. So that means, when page 20 fills up and needs to go to a page 21, then imfp will automatically start a new topic to continue the thread. In the forum it will say May Running Challange (part 2). When this happens, I always get a small amount of individuals asking me where to go. Just after the 500th reply in the topic thread, it will give a link that says, continued at... So just click on that link and continue logging on that new topic (part 2). So far this is page 16 of page 20. That is amazing since we haven't even gone 2 weeks yet. I will try to remind everyone again just before we hit the 500th comment which could very well be sometime this weekend or possibly the beginning of next week.

Great job everyone. If you are ever in doubt where to go, just come back here to the main group to find out. I will either post something in this thread or something in the description of the group page itself:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21182-monthly-running-challange

Remember to post your daily logs NOT in this thread but over at:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1268744-may-running-challange

Thanks,
    Stan
  • runner359
    runner359 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options

exercise.png

May 1 - 2 miles
    May 2 - 2 miles
    May 6 - 2 miles
    May 9 - 2 miles
    May 12 - 2 miles
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding logging your miles on these threads incredibly challenging? I actually find it harder than completing the actual runs :( I know where my original post is, but my ticker is not showing…and I have no idea where to find my updated posts. There has to be a better way….
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    The original thread is filled with 500 comments. It is now continued at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1287385-may-running-challange If you had any questions where to log your May runs now. To look for your previous logs, try going to:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1268744-may-running-challange?page=20
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,195 Member
    Options
    May 1 Running: 5.5 miles
    May 2 Running 5.5 miles
    May 3 Running 0
    May 4 Running 0
    May 5 Running: 5.5 miles
    May 6 Running 6 miles
    May 7 Running 6.5 miles
    May 8 Running 5 miles
    May 9 Running 5.5 miles
    May 10 Running 7 miles
    May 11 Running 5.75 miles
    May 12 Running 5.75 miles
    May 13 Running 5.75 miles
    May 14 Running 5 miles

Total: 68.75 miles / 120 mile
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    It appears that the tickerfactory website is down right now. I would wait to see if it comes back up later today or tommorow. In the mean time, just log your runs using text in the new thread I listed above.
    {or end of previous page}
  • trashylovestory
    trashylovestory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    currently at 46 miles for may, my goal is 100. I think I'm making pretty good time
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    Yes. It is almost halfway through the month and you are just about halfway through your goal. Great job.
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding logging your miles on these threads incredibly challenging? I actually find it harder than completing the actual runs :( I know where my original post is, but my ticker is not showing…and I have no idea where to find my updated posts. There has to be a better way….

What I started doing is updating my runs in notepad, and saving it to my desktop for quick add on and reference. Then I simply update my ticker (when Ticker Factory is working - I saw it was offline this morning). That way I don't need to find where/when I posted last to copy/paste.

I hope this tip helps you in the future. :smile:
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    Tickers appears to be working again.
  • dlgull
    dlgull Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately an old injury that became inflamed all but sidelined me for two weeks, but even with that I have met about half my goal and I still have a few days. I wont hit the goal, but there's always next month!

exercise.png
  • eletsa
    eletsa Posts: 9
    Options
    exercise.png