Friends with open food diaries

Options
marieann82
marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
I am hoping to connect with friends with open food diaries that are lifting and eating more than 1200-1400 calories a day and who try to eat a lot of protein. I love getting ideas from others especially on diet. Please add me as a friend, I'd be grateful!

Replies

• catdevrandom
    Options
    Just sent you a request :) The only thing is that I just realized that logging everything is messing with my head and decided to take a break... But up until now I have some 45 days that fit your requirements (1600kcal goal, minimum 100g protein), which you are welcome to look through! Hope that helps :)
  • hskriver
    hskriver Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. If you look at my dairy for the last few months, you'll see that I've been a bit all over the place as I'm still experimenting to figure out what calorie level/types of food works for me. I eat a lot (I'm pretty much constantly hungry lol) and try to get around 150g of protein. I'm primarily a runner, so you'll see that I eat a lot more carbs than recommended by NROLW. I run 25-30 miles a week and lift 2x a week, which contributes to my higher calorie levels.
  • marieann82
    Options
    Thank you so much! I understand needing to give yourself a break from journaling food intake. Awesome to have you as friend!
  • marieann82
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I am in awe of your running 20-30 miles a week!