MAY 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    Dave just posted. Scarfe can't be far behind. :laugh: :laugh:
    Maybe*....I'm a couple of hours early! :happy:

You had a pretty killer month for mileage yourself, Buddy! Nice job!

Dave
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dave. I'm on a 60 hour shift for the weekend so I'm probably done, but I'll try to get out for lunch one of the two days. Here's a parting shot for the month. Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park. This is where I started my ride today.

jt55xk.jpg
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Adding 6 miles for today

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    This was on the route. Camas Creek Basin. There was a HUGE forest fire here in 2003. You can see that it's coming back really well.

2rcbthc.jpg
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    5/29- walked 2.27 miles
    5/30- rode 13.02 miles on stationary bike

141.26/150
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Wow, those are some really gorgeous views, Dean!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    And a special shout out to LOVEMYALEX who as of now has joined a very exclusive club of people who have reached 1000 miles in a single month!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong (and I sure hope I'm not...), but I believe that has only been achieved by her and DCMAT. Very well done!!!

Wow, I don't think I even do that in the car! Nice going to both of you.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

All you need to do is move out here Dave and we can go riding to some really cool places. :bigsmile:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Adding another 19 for 612 out of 400.

Dean - This is pretty damn awesome! I am so impressed! ...does this include puppy chasing?

Chris

LOL. No Chris, it doesn't. It doesn't include when my four year old says with that infectious smile, "Tickle me daddy!" and then runs like mad. He is so funny!!! I wish they could stay this age until they turned 19 and you could kick them out of the house. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Too funny! Yeah, I remember those years between four and 19 :noway: ...I also remember crying for days when she did move out. She got engaged this weekend. He asked her at Disneyland outside the castle, in front of Snow White's Wishing Well. I cried at the picture they sent. :love:

Chris
  • darkrider42
    Options
    And a special shout out to LOVEMYALEX who as of now has joined a very exclusive club of people who have reached 1000 miles in a single month!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong (and I sure hope I'm not...), but I believe that has only been achieved by her and DCMAT. Very well done!!!

Wow, I don't think I even do that in the car! Nice going to both of you.
    LOL!! :bigsmile:

Oh! And I just remembered another person....I think BUNBU did too if I'm not mistaken (*again* lol). She hasn't been around for a few months though.
  • darkrider42
    Options

exercise.png

Adding another 19 for 612 out of 400.

Dean - This is pretty damn awesome! I am so impressed! ...does this include puppy chasing?

Chris

LOL. No Chris, it doesn't. It doesn't include when my four year old says with that infectious smile, "Tickle me daddy!" and then runs like mad. He is so funny!!! I wish they could stay this age until they turned 19 and you could kick them out of the house. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Too funny! Yeah, I remember those years between four and 19 :noway: ...I also remember crying for days when she did move out. She got engaged this weekend. He asked her at Disneyland outside the castle, in front of Snow White's Wishing Well. I cried at the picture they sent. :love:

Chris
    D'aawwwww! How sweet! :) Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • darkrider42
    Options

All you need to do is move out here Dave and we can go riding to some really cool places. :bigsmile:
    It is* tempting.... :smile: I'm pretty sure my 17-yr old would beg and beg and beg to come along with me.....not just to be with me rather to be so close to the mountains so he could ski!!! :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

Chris

Chris - Your daughter found a romantic. Very nice. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

It is* tempting.... :smile: I'm pretty sure my 17-yr old would beg and beg and beg to come along with me.....not just to be with me rather to be so close to the mountains so he could ski!!! :laugh:

Just give me a heads up when you're going to come out and visit so I can arrange to take a couple days off work. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Finishing out the month with 6 more miles.

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Did 3 more tonight. :bigsmile: Will do a 3 mile run in morning, and then probably the remainder on the bike later in afternoon

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    20.3 miles added tonight. It's my last mileage for the month, as we're heading out of town early tomorrow and I just don't see me sneaking in a run at any point tomorrow.

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles today..but i got to try rock climbing...now that I really enjoyed. :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :happy:

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options

Chris

Chris - Your daughter found a romantic. Very nice. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you! Yes, he's pretty romantic...had a secret savings account for the ring that we all knew about because, for some reason, he cannot keep a secret!! It was pretty funny! Sounds like it will be a December wedding. :heart:

Chris
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    27 May 6 miles
    28 May 4 mile
    29 May 1.79 miles
    30 May 5 miles
    31 May 15 miles

MTD 165.54 miles :embarassed: didn't make my goal

exercise.png

Next month please put me down for 150 miles - I am on holiday