May Miles (walked, jogged, ran, swam, etc.) - open to all

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Good evening peeps,

Below is the link for this month. I was so super close to my personal goal for April so I am positive I will meet it for this month.

Again this spreadsheet is open to edit and no Google+ account is needed. Just copy and paste the link to your browser and enter your information. Let's keep it moving rock stars!! :drinker:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdHZqR04zRFhJMUJGbUQtSXJWOWdCZ0E&usp=sharing

xo,

Jo

Replies

• tmlandgraf
    tmlandgraf Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am doing a 100 mile challenge at my gym, so my goal is a tad on the high side. Let's do this!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I shooting for 75 miles (including biking). My bike is coming out of the shop today and I have a triathalon to start training for!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Awesome!! So stoked and the weather is getting better each week!

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    It was a nice day here today! I managed a nice after work run.. might even get another walk in after supper. I am so happy the rain stopped!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    It was a nice day here today! I managed a nice after work run.. might even get another walk in after supper. I am so happy the rain stopped!
    Added in a nice 3 mile bike ride (test ride of it since it just came out of the shop today!).
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Added in a nice 3 mile bike ride (test ride of it since it just came out of the shop today!).
    Nice work Dani!! :drinker:
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I have managed to squeeze in about a mile these past two days. Manning the ship solo since Thursday so "ME" time has been a little scarce. Mid-week next week will be better as I will be done with school and my man will be back in town. Looking forward to the no school as that will free up some evenings for me. :happy:

Good logging babes!

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I manage a mile throughout the day yesterday. I am running a 5k today and I think it is about 0.25 mile walk from parking to the start line. It is gorgeous here so I think I will be able to log a bunch in addition to the race miles.
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this spreadsheet! Gives me a better way to log my miles.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I am killing it so far this month! I can't believe what I can do when I set my mind to it.

:happy:
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Banged out a nice 5.85 jog/walk today. It felt good to just hit the road and go. I needed to clear my head and it really helped :-)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    6 mile bike ride today. It was a beautiful day and my calves were killing me from my run so hubby recommended a bike ride since it is all quads. Now my legs feel like lead
  • julslenae
    julslenae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm totally discouraged. I went to the gym on Monday and spontaneously decided to get in 30 minutes strength training with a trainer. My left calve muscle hurts so bad that I'm still limping today. No gym or evening walks for me this week. :(
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I'm totally discouraged. I went to the gym on Monday and spontaneously decided to get in 30 minutes strength training with a trainer. My left calve muscle hurts so bad that I'm still limping today. No gym or evening walks for me this week. :(

Rest up and take it slow.. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery
  • julslenae
    julslenae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks mamarundrc :)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Super excited to have less than 30 miles to get to my goal. I know on 5/31 I am doing a race that is 10 miles so I need to get 19.21 miles done between the 21st and the 30th. That is 10 days, which is only 1.93 miles a day. This is completely doable! Time to get MOVING :-D
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Dang, wish I'd found this thread sooner. No matter, I'm still going to jump in for the rest of the month.

Woohoo! :wink:
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Dang, wish I'd found this thread sooner. No matter, I'm still going to jump in for the rest of the month.

Woohoo! :wink:

Welcome to the party :-) I am sure we will start up another one in June so stay tuned :-D