Looking for Keto Pals

Options

Replies

• SoulKeto
    SoulKeto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started, as a matter of fact I am still doing much research. I will send you a request.
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Random Keto question.. I started following the keto diet after losing a significant amount of weight over the past 3 years. Since starting the keto diet 3 weeks ago I feel like my mood has been impacted. Has anyone ever experienced this with cutting the carbs out?
  • SpinSpinSugar69
    SpinSpinSugar69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while on Keto I get moody and that's when I know I need a carb up.A few nuts or something nothing too crazy. Sometimes I just ride it out,but I can tell when it's really bad. Anyone feel free to add me!:)
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... just let me know you are Keto too please!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sirvivor007
    sirvivor007 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Always looking for Keto friends. I like to see what other ketopians eat so make your diary open to friends. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • angelinalblyth
    angelinalblyth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I only started a few days ago so would appreciate and friends to spur me on
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as well. :)
  • nitrospop
    nitrospop Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the Keto way for almost two weeks now. Haven't purchased the ketostix yet to determine if I'm there, but just eating differently I feel way much better! Feel free to add me....I certainly went click happy with most of you here!
  • mschanelleb
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am attempting Keto and so far so good but I need to start logging to be more aware of what I am doing. Still a little lost but I would love to see what everyone else is eating. I am having trouble getting enough fat but just recently learned about fat bombs lol. Please fee free to add me and be on the look out cause I will be adding you.
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also.
  • KetoLifeStyle
    Options
    hi, I'm a new one here, I'm on keto :)
  • KetoLifeStyle
    Options
    I'm a new one here, I'm a Keto girl, I'd like to share my diaries, experience with you :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ruth and I've been using this site for three years but JUST started keto a few days ago for the first time. Feel free to add me if you want support:smile:
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some low carber friends too!
  • dsb188
    dsb188 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds! I'm going through to add more friends as well Thank you!
  • josephine_x
    josephine_x Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, would also like keto friends so please anyone add me, especially interested in seeing other peoples food diaries for ideas and guidance!
  • karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not so new on MFP, but haven't really been using it for a while... I'm starting on Keto this week and would love to find like minded/eating folks... feel free to add me and thank you!
  • jackfox68
    jackfox68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend, whether you need the support or not, happy to have you!

Years ago I lost 110 lbs in 10 months following the original Atkins diet. 333 lbs. down to 223 lbs. I stayed there for 2 years until I met my (italian) wife, Gained about 50 of that back in a few years. I then quite smoking and ballooned to 418 lbs (ouch) in about 1.5 years. I have been on again off again over the past few years but have managed to keep my weight around 332 lbs or so. Last week, on Sunday, I was 340 lbs, started LCHF lifestyle and this past Sunday I was 332 lbs only another 132 lbs. to go :-)

Never give up and make sure you have a reason why you want to lose your weight and be healthy and you put it in writing.

Good luck all!