Naked & Unashamed

It's Day 1 of our 30-Day challenge! We are going to get right to it, with this week's challenge.

At some point this week, get butter ball naked and stand in front of a mirror. Yes! Stand there & look at your naked body. Pay attention to the emotions that rise up in your chest and throat. Notice the thoughts in your head. If there's ANY negativity, talk to it with positivity.

Try these:

"Body, I love you for giving my soul a way to express light & beauty. You are beautiful."

"Body, I am taking better care of you because you deserve it."

"Body, thank you for putting up with my choices. It's your turn to shine through my healthy choices! I love you."

"Body, you are the way Omnipotent Creativity shows up through me. I love and honor you. I will make it easier for you."

Feel free to make up your own. Share them with the group. Also, feel free to share your experience, after you do this butt naked activity. Let's grow together, as we find our sexiness from within!

Replies

• puttpope
    puttpope Posts: 1
    So does this mean the challenge has officially began. *side note* I talk to my naked *kitten* everyday......pahaha djm
  • Lol! Yes, Putt! It officially started today
  • DjLadeeElle
    DjLadeeElle Posts: 3 Member
    Lol I was going to say the same thing...daily!
  • dtermn05
    dtermn05 Posts: 2
    Body, we know how it feels to push, but will we ever be strong enough to test the limits of your power!!!
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I love it! Thank you dtrmn05 :-)
  • Get it witcha naked self! Lol DJ Lady Elle!!!