Food P0rn

Options
SnicciFit
SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
Not sure if there's already a thread in here like this (I briefly looked), but share your best looking paleo/primal meals!

I'll start with a pic of my dinner last night:

R5zcAqDl.jpg?1

Made a hash with sweet potato, mushrooms, bell peppers & onions (cooked in jowl grease). Topped with hog jowl, eggs & tomato

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Posting pictures is not something that I have taken the time to figure out. I sure do enjoy everyone else's pictures though; when I can actually see them. :wink:
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love the pic! I have a hard time taking pics..mainly because I eat it too fast ;)
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am making a hash this week for lunch, it looks delicious
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    I take a lot of photos of my food for my blog and also for PactApp. Here's my dinner last night that I photographed simply because it looked so delicious!

cgfndHH.jpg

I bought a whole chicken at the farmers market and quartered it before grilling it with some BBQ sauce. Sliced (canned) pineapple was on sale at the store, so I used the juice combined with olive oil, balsamic vinegar & cayenne pepper for a dressing over my fresh arugula (from the farmers market also!) and topped the salad with some bacon :)
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Yummy dishes ya'll!! My cooking is very simple and not that creative, but I do what I can to make it tasty. I recently discovered the coconut Paleo wraps and made a chicken, ceasar one:

food1.jpg

food2.jpg
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    Yummy dishes ya'll!! My cooking is very simple and not that creative, but I do what I can to make it tasty. I recently discovered the coconut Paleo wraps and made a chicken, ceasar one:

food1.jpg

food2.jpg

That looks delish! I've wanted to try those wraps.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options

That looks delish! I've wanted to try those wraps.

They are pretty good and not too coconutty. I've also used them as crepes strawberries and cream as a filler. The possibilities are endless!
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    P5090512_zpsf05275a4.jpg

Pizza toppings, on egg base (crust) just make Better then "normal pizza" Cook an omelet then bake as a pizza. I used 3/4 TBS butter to get the egg out in one piece, and its tasty too. I poor the extra in the egg. We use parchment paper to move them/stage them for baking (the egg is a bit tender)

P5090509_zps07c106fb.jpg

Here is what we call zip packs, we cooked over a fire tonight, so its really primal....lol
    Veggies wrapped in foil, roasted for 45 minutes on wood fire not pretty but sooo yummy.

P5210515_zps9484a873.jpg

cooked
    P5210517_zps8b32e730.jpg
  • SnicciFit
    Options
    P5090512_zpsf05275a4.jpg

Pizza toppings, on egg base (crust) just make Better then "normal pizza" Cook an omelet then bake as a pizza. I used 3/4 TBS butter to get the egg out in one piece, and its tasty too. I poor the extra in the egg. We use parchment paper to move them/stage them for baking (the egg is a bit tender)

drooling!
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lamb shanks, with beetroot mash and zucchini and carrot fritters

ae1a67c1-1909-496a-af00-0dba5faa5300_zps4d063d86.jpg[/URL]

And slow cooked balsamic beef ribs in a coconut savory pancake with cabbage, carrot and a bit of mustard. Doesn't look so great but it was amazing!!!

15dfbcf1-7874-480a-a97e-54fc8db82a5f_zps4885368e.jpg[/URL]
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Lamb shanks, with beetroot mash and zucchini and carrot fritters

ae1a67c1-1909-496a-af00-0dba5faa5300_zps4d063d86.jpg[/URL]

And slow cooked balsamic beef ribs in a coconut savory pancake with cabbage, carrot and a bit of mustard. Doesn't look so great but it was amazing!!!

15dfbcf1-7874-480a-a97e-54fc8db82a5f_zps4885368e.jpg[/URL]

YUMMY!!
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Brunch today from the Paleo Cafe in Brisbane YUMMY

WP_20140524_003_zps67cc3eb2.jpg
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My food never looks that pretty, you guys rock!
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Last night I made sweet chilli salmon and a veggie stir fry.
    Tonight is paleo taco burgers, cauliflower mash, kale and mini peppers.

9D04AB28-DC97-4508-8F24-88FA4065329A.jpg
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Give up trying to get pic to work