Major Platau Since December!! Halp!

M00NPYE
M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
Hi! I'm getting frustrated! I have been losing and gaining the same 2-5 pounds since December no inches lost either! I will be as honest as possible since I really need help!

Provide your stats (height/weight/age/bodyfat% if you know it/etc) 5'4 / 162 / 36 / not sure on body fat % (when I first started the weight lifting in May of 2013 it was high 30's, lost a lot of inches since then! )

What's your current gross intake of calories, on average? 1800 I just dropped it to 1600 last week.

What's your current average intake of protein, carbs, and fats, in grams? (GRAMS, not percent!) -- in reality: carbs 145; fat 65; protein 85... although my macros are set at 35%, 35%, 30% :/

Do you use a food scale and measure everything? sometimes

Do you track all of your intake, daily? (Everything?) mostly

Do you take cheat days or days off? occasionally

How much weight have you lost so far and over what time period? -- 25 pounds in the last 15 months. (Feb 13 - Dec 13 really)

Describe your activity (exercise and non exercise) and did you change that activity within the last couple of months? -- I work an office job 40 hours a week, mother of a 18 month old, I've been doing lifting since May of last year only Tues and Thus.(NROLFW) Monday and Friday 30 mins of cardio or HIIT, and in Feb started Wednesday a 5:30-6:30am boot camp class (didn't change anything). I signed up for a May 30 day challenge with Betty Rocker, starts today.

How long have you been stalled and if it is not a complete stall please be very specific as to how much you have lost over the stalled period. -- Since December I have weighed 162 lbs... however with Christmas, I gained about 4 lbs. lost that then my birthday super bowl and a trip in early Feb gained a bit more... lost that, but only get as low as 161.

Are you breastfeeding? NO

Do you have thyroid issues/risks or PCOS? NO

Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Tagging
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Please set your food diary to "open" or "public" and reply here when done.
  • M00NPYE
    I set it to view by Myfitnesspal members only.

Edited to say that was my profile settings... sorry. I just changed my diary to public.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Can you use your food scale for the next week, meticulously, and log everything (condiments, whatever nibbles of anything you take) meticulously for 1 week and then reply to this thread? At that point we will take a look at any results that occur along with some potential adjustment to your intake. Stay at the 1600 that you recently switched to.
  • M00NPYE
    will do! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.