Anything is possible! !!!

Options
BoxingLifestyle
BoxingLifestyle Posts: 35 Member
Hello people =) hope everyone is working hard and eating right....since weighing myself last I have apparently lost total 8.7 lbs in my mind I was like wow that was fast but with hard work and self control i am happy to finally see numbers dropping 2 more lbs till 10 goal. Work hard and all of us can reach 10 lb loss by june in no time stay focused and stay motivated all you can do it!!!!

Replies

• SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Wow, thats really fast, depending on when you weighed yourself last, but the first week will show a lot faster loss typically. I'm at -.8lb today, about -3lbs starting a week ago. (when I started this on my own.). Don't starve yourself for it and keep the strength up! :)
  • SlightlyMadman
    SlightlyMadman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm actually down 3 lbs. on day 1, but I'm guessing that's mostly just a water fluctuation or something. Either way, it's encouraging to see on the first day of the challenge!
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    well done all. I'm 3.4lbs away from my initial goal of 179. Hope to have it by mid-May.
  • BoxingLifestyle
    Options
    Nice almost there DEPick keep at it !! And slightly and weight loss is good I believe better to get it out your body than in and so long well 5 days ago I was 3 lbs heavier I believe then lost those 3lbs and I dont think I can ever starve myself I love food to much lol
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Good job! I wasn't sure by the quick loss, was hoping it wasn't so, glad to hear it isn't. :)
  • BoxingLifestyle
    Options
    Lol yea no like u I had started this before the group so I guess it looks like im on some non healthy diet lol