Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
hmrey76
hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
anyone doing this workout? how do you like it? Have you done any other JM dvds to compare it to?

I have done 30DS and am currently rotating RI30 & 6W6P.

Replies

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Started Body Revolution yesterday, so am on day 2 of the kick start programme. On one hand I feel amazeballs, but on the other I am so wiped out by it all. Looking forward to continuing on and seeing results.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm saving my money to get this, or asking for it for Christmas. I can't friggen wait. Stupid having to pay bills and being responsible. BLAH. Until then I'm finishing up Ripped in 30 and then will be doing a combination for Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones for a while.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've done both of those DVDs JeriAnne. They can be killer. You will love BR!
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    Yeah I've done BFBM before to the point where I can get through it, but I still feel like I need to go lay in the corner in the fetal position and twitch for a while. I just got NMTZ and did it after I did RI30 the other day. That was a terrible idea. So I figured if I rotated them for probably 6 weeks I should get in crazy good shape. I can't wait for BR. I've seen so many good results for people!!
  • tiazinha
    tiazinha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1, enjoying it so far! Not finding it super tough compared to other programs I've done (Chalean Extreme, TJ, 21 Day Fix).
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I got Body Revolution thanks to a suprise "you over paid a medical bill so we are paying you back" check. Giggity! I'm about ready to finish week two of Phase 1. So far its not very hard compared to the other DVDs of hers I've done, but I know its about to destroy me. That's how Ripped in 30 was. The first week was all "psh this isn't hard" after coming off the 3rd part of 30 Day Shred, but then the rest proceeded to beat my @$$ into oblivion.

I'm terrified of Phase 2. lol

I'm not following her meal plan though. I'm just still eating at a calorie deficit and using MFP. I've already lost an inch around my rib cage, 1/2 inch around my stomach, and an inch around my hips. Nothing around my arms or thighs yet.
  • pink00007
    pink00007 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. Not the meal plan.
    I haven't done any other exercise recently so already debating if I should've started up 30 day shred first... but I'll try to stick it out.