BETA~Week 1~

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
Day~36 Core Cardio BURNED 243cals
Wow, that seemed really hard today! I just had started doing really well with Alpha cycle! Excited to see how I do tomorrow :/

Replies

• lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    Yep, it was a tough one with a lot of new moves! =)
  • angie_04
    Yep, it was a tough one with a lot of new moves! =)

Did u like Core Cardio? As of yesterday, it seems to be my least favorite :/ But I'll have to give this whole week a chance to be able to tell which one I like least. It's probably where I'm so used to Alpha. I am excited for speed 2.0 today though.
  • angie_04
    Day~37 Speed 2.0 BURNED 289cals
    My favorite of the Beta cycle....so far :bigsmile: I got through it and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!
  • lbmesngon
    Woohoo! Just finished the Speed 2.0! I agree didn't really like the Core Cardio, but today was FUN FUN FUN!!! I can't wait to get my heart rate monitor to actually see my real burn! Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow!
  • angie_04
    Woohoo! Just finished the Speed 2.0! I agree didn't really like the Core Cardio, but today was FUN FUN FUN!!! I can't wait to get my heart rate monitor to actually see my real burn! Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow!

Yay on getting a hrm! You'll love it! I'm excited to see your burns as well :))
  • angie_04
    Day~38 Rip't Circuit BURNED 223cals
    I really really really loved this workout as well! I used the only set of weights I have and they are 5lbs..But I made it all the way through with em, and this may just be my fave...hmmmm

Awesome workout today!!!!!
  • lbmesngon
    Oh man! I have to do something about the Ript Circuit workout. It is literally NOT good for my body. I take BP meds that make me faint when I move up and down fast. In the other workouts, I was always careful with the transitions. This one is just constantly up and down, I almost passed out twice. I need to find a way to modify it or just do another workout altogether. :frown:
  • angie_04
    Oh man! I have to do something about the Ript Circuit workout. It is literally NOT good for my body. I take BP meds that make me faint when I move up and down fast. In the other workouts, I was always careful with the transitions. This one is just constantly up and down, I almost passed out twice. I need to find a way to modify it or just do another workout altogether. :frown:

Yes, definitely maybe do diff workout! You don't need to be passing out..I don't know what this dynamic core is going to be about today, but take it easy girl.
  • angie_04
    Day~39 Dynamic Core BURNED 142cals

I didn't care much for this one, but I dislike any kind of floor work for my abs..It's all good though, and at least my workout is over for today :))))
  • lbmesngon
    I have to make up yesterday's workout. If it's mostly on the floor and little transitions, i'm good! But, I.m with you about floor ab workouts. I get to try my new hr monitor!:happy:
  • angie_04
    I have to make up yesterday's workout. If it's mostly on the floor and little transitions, i'm good! But, I.m with you about floor ab workouts. I get to try my new hr monitor!:happy:

U like your hrm?? I love mine and hate the thought of it ever breaking. I would really dislike working out without my hrm now..
  • angie_04
    Day~40 Double Day Friday BURNED 491cals

Great Great burn!! That is all :)
  • lbmesngon
    Yes, I am loving my HRM. I should've had this a long time ago. I really wasn't giving me enough burn for each activity. Now, I get to eat more! =)