Non-Topic Updates

Options
1235»

Replies

• kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    So we had the 20 week scan today and after weeks of sitting on the fence we finally fell on the side of finding out the gender. And we are having a boy - not at all what I was expecting but very exciting and has given this whole experience a further degree of reality! The lady doing the scan had a devil of a job moving him around to to see things and get measurements - it seemed as though he had found a comfortable position and wasn't moving for anyone! Mind you, after experiencing a movement from him this morning that actually showed my stomach move, he may simply have exhausted himself! Really weird to be describing as a 'him' - makes it feel more like a person than an 'it' in my stomach!

Congrats on the boy! Yay! Boys are fun. :happy:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    So we had the 20 week scan today and after weeks of sitting on the fence we finally fell on the side of finding out the gender. And we are having a boy - not at all what I was expecting but very exciting and has given this whole experience a further degree of reality! The lady doing the scan had a devil of a job moving him around to to see things and get measurements - it seemed as though he had found a comfortable position and wasn't moving for anyone! Mind you, after experiencing a movement from him this morning that actually showed my stomach move, he may simply have exhausted himself! Really weird to be describing as a 'him' - makes it feel more like a person than an 'it' in my stomach!

Congrats! That's very exciting! I go in for my 20 week scan the first week of September. :) I can't wait!