Anyone else have trouble with just one move?

Options
2»

Replies

• alieneating
    Options
    There are a few moves I just can't do so I modify (not necessarily her modification) based on targeting the same muscle group. Running man is a beast and I end up just holding my boobs down and doing just the leg part. I hate it when these ladies looks so cool and calm doing these exercises when I'm looking like death and cursing Jillian out. Argh!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm still having serious problems with the side lunges, even modifying back to the 30DS version. I'm going much slower than them and trying to focus on form, but it is killing my knee. Yesterday I developed a sharp pain and had to avoid any weigh-bearing knee bends for the rest of the workout. What am I doing wrong??
  • newfie026
    newfie026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I thought about that... So it can be done? I'll try it this afternoon. Thanks.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My big problem is those darned ab holds and table thingies. I finally realized that my arms are too short to lift my body correctly. I have the same problem with the cool down. I cannot do the quad stretch with my two hands, only one. Cannot change a long body, unfortunately...

I have a hard time with the ab hold things too. I never realized I had short arms until then. I found that if I use one of my weight plates under each hand it helps tremendously and I can actually do the workout. If you don't have plates, you could try and hard back book or a rolled up towel.

thank you! great idea...i was getting rug burn on my butt from my short arms! ;)