Fantastic!

Options

Replies

• navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because I'm older, but damn, Peter Capaldi looks hot as the Doctor.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    In! (But I'm rubbish at posting gifs; I'll just enjoy all yours)
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing lol
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mry571u2Wx1qz4rgp.gif
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I agree.

ETA: I wonder will they ever explain Pompeii episode now that he's a doctor.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options

I agree.

I may not be older but older guys can be very attractive. Particularly if they are The Doctor *wink*. Also... I really want them to explain the Pompeii episode!!!!
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options

I agree.

I may not be older but older guys can be very attractive. Particularly if they are The Doctor *wink*. Also... I really want them to explain the Pompeii episode!!!!

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-30/doctor-who-steven-moffat-has-an-explanation-for-peter-capaldis-earlier-appearances

Moffat and Davies say they have an explanation.

174582eb7fe9443f5fc4a998b1a5ec7c7bff9827c42f68fddae52129a4f72418.jpg
  • Theodora1980
    Options
    I finally got BBC America so I can watch it when it premeires instead of waiting.

Oh and Hello to my people
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I would love to know how they will explain Capraldi. I figured they would just leave it alone, but knowing it might play a part in the story line is very intriguing. Allons-y!
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You guys are so amazing for starting this group!!!! :heart:
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I agree.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-30/doctor-who-steven-moffat-has-an-explanation-for-peter-capaldis-earlier-appearances

Moffat and Davies say they have an explanation.

174582eb7fe9443f5fc4a998b1a5ec7c7bff9827c42f68fddae52129a4f72418.jpg

Yay! Now you guys tell me why was Amy in it as well!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Age has nothing to do with it. And the doctor is kind of inherently hot... its all in the attitude.
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So, I have a feeling you should all add me.
  • mghollis
    mghollis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Because only a group of Whovians would understand why this little boy stole my heart in the middle of my 5k last Saturday. Oh, and of course, The Doctor's Theme song was playing on my iPhone. (Let's see if I can do the img right.) :grumble:

IMG_4403.JPG
  • mghollis
    mghollis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's so big. :D
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's so big. :D

That's what HE said... Wait a second..
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I love that I came in here expecting introductions, but am swept away by all these Doctor gifs :heart:

I ain't mad. :drinker:
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Hey in this group that counts as introductions :bigsmile:

David-Tennant-Hello-On-Doctor-Who-Gif.gif
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love that I came in here expecting introductions, but am swept away by all these Doctor gifs :heart:

I ain't mad. :drinker:

Wait! We're supposed to introduce ourselves????
  • HelloSweetie81
    HelloSweetie81 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm late to the party, but I did make it. I love Whovian friends, so feel free to FR me!