Doctor Who Cosplay

Options
2»

Replies

• UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Here's my Moment costume debut from today, doing double duty as a progress photo

14022738310_78a4421088_o.jpg
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great! (both the costume and the progress!)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Sorry. cant post my TARDIS lingerie on here.. can I???

The groups have a bit more latitude, I think, that regular boards. I would ask the group moderators for their opinion. (I probably wouldn't object, depending on style and how revealing it is, but I can't speak for everyone.)
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I personally don't mind, but keep it tasteful. No thongs, no see-through, let's not do sexy poses... you know. If it shows what a regular bikini would show, I'd say you're fine.
  • UmmSqueaky
    Options
    New weight loss milestone, new cosplay picture :) I passed 50 lbs lost this week and am enjoying my favorite convention. Here I face off against the infamous pink dalek, who is clearly better at posing than I am

14567551824_5433a879d5_o.jpg

For comparison, here was the same convention last year. I wasn't quite at my heaviest, but probably 40 lbs heavier than I am now

14565894351_effb1f149a_o.jpg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Two Halloweens ago my son went as the gasmask boy and I was the ninth Dr. The poor boy got tired of having to explain who/what he was dressed up as.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Last Dragon*Con, I went one day as one of the Clockwork Courtiers from The Girl in the Fireplace (one of my favorites, plus I have a Carnivale mask from Italy to use). Not a lot of bearded men in the Whovian universe (but I may try for the War Doctor this Con).

We saw you!

I did a River Song costume from The Big Bang episode a few years ago, but I don't think it will fit this year for Dragon*Con. :(

I have an Osgood costume from the 50th that I LOVE because it is fun AND comfy. (my new criteria for costumes, comfy AND fun.)
  • CoyotesGirl1976
    CoyotesGirl1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a genderbent Four for my local Con in October. I knitted the scarf myself, modified a hat and Hubby found me Four's Sonic. I'll be sure to show off once I get it made.
  • Happymelz
    Options
    I'm working on a genderbent Four for my local Con in October. I knitted the scarf myself, modified a hat and Hubby found me Four's Sonic. I'll be sure to show off once I get it made.

AWESOME!!! :)

I can't knit so I'm having my scarf made. I can crochet but it wouldn't look accurate. (Yeah...I'm one of those. lolol.)
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Nope. Im here. Going to Alamo Comicon 09/25 as Dr. Donna. I was the TARDIS Bride last weekend.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I also dressed as a dalek for Day o teh Doctor and TIme of the Doctor events
  • UmmSqueaky
    Options
    Pictures of it didn't happen :P
  • Happymelz
    Options
    Is it sad that I'm super duper excited to pick up my 4th Doctor scarf for my Osgood costume tomorrow?
    I had it commissioned since I don't knit, and crocheting doesn't look the same. :)