Flatout Multi-Grain with Flax

mikeroman9212
mikeroman9212 Posts: 2 Member
I use these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They're delicious and taste even better toasted in the pan with some pam. Egg wraps for breakfast, tuna wraps for lunch, just on the side for dinner. They're pretty big too you can cut them in half.

Cals 100
Fat 2.5g
9g net carbs
8g dietary fiber
280mg sodium

Replies

• kimacduff
    kimacduff Posts: 29
    Hi- I have been checking out a lot of sources for low or no carb menus. Dr. Fuhrman springs to mind at 1st. He's got a lot of great recipes. He's vegan though & I do like meat even though I don't eat as much as I used to.
    I just started this program called Bodysmart solutions with the Lifeplus vitamin people. At the moment I am the 2 triple protein shake for breakfast & dinner & a huge no carb meal in the middle. I am really liking it since I don't feel hungry & have lost 4.5 pounds in 10 days. When I get to my goal( 13 more pounds) I go to 3 regular meals a day. But it will be low or no carb. I'm sure I'll have some carbs here & there( meaning sugars,grains & starches). But I'll be pickier about what & when I have them.
    I'll look up some of my favorite recipes. at the moment I'm doing different greens with raw veggies & some kind of meat. It's quick. Although in the winter I did soups. they are easy too.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    I also use the Flatout. I love them! The only one I've tried is the Flatout 5-grain. Similar nutrition, 10 less calories. I've used them for sandwiches and pizza.
    http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/foldit-artisan-flatbread/5-grain-flax/