Which phase are YOU in? How do you feel?

Options
TacoLeda
TacoLeda Posts: 3 Member
Hey all! I'm the creator of this group and needed a place for any and all 2014 LiveFitters!

I'm personally in Phase 3 which is killer......would love to find more of us out there and discuss, discuss, DISCUSS! :happy:

Replies

• MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting the LiveFit program today!! I'm really excited about it! I started a couple of months ago but cancelled our gym membership. I just got a new membership and I'm ready to give this a try again!

So TacoLeda you are in Phase 3? How have you done with the eating side of this? I struggle with making good food choices.
  • TacoLeda
    TacoLeda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I can confidently say that you WILL see changes to your body within 2 weeks.
    And yep---I'm in week-2 of Phase 3 and to be honest, I do not follow her eating plan. For me, making good food choices is so difficult because I'm an emotional eater. But with this program, I do all the work and as for food, I just go with my own flow and stick to trying to eat healthy about 5 times a week.
    I definitely allow treats but that's what keeps me SANE. I find myself really annoyed if I have to eat salad 24/7, so I try hard to eat what feels healthy but also "normal" for me! That includes regular servings of pasta (once a week) and soups and low-carb tortillas.

And you know what? Even with all that food, I have STILL seen amazing changes to my body.

I have one big request though: if you can, do NOT weigh yourself at all for the first month. The scale drove me CRAZY and really made me almost quit once or twice because the numbers wouldn't budget, and yet my clothes were fitting more loosely everywhere! If you can, put that scale away and DEFINITELY TAKE PICTURES EVERY MONTH! :happy:
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I got the plan off of BodyBuilding.com I read some of the user comments. A lot of people mentioned that they actually gained weight during the first phase. But over the last year I realized I didn't care much about my weight as long as I was toned. I will weigh myself (out of habit & curiosity) but I promise I won't dwell over it!

I don't plan to stick to the food part 100% because it is pretty boring. I have taken the basics and built from those though. Thanks for the help!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I actually did weigh myself this past Monday, to see if I'd lost anything through lifting and clean eating, and I lost 3.8 lbs! I've got a lot to lose, and I've seen before that eating clean really helps me drop weight quickly. I'll probably gain a bit this week and next (though I don't want to. I'm simultaneously doing a DietBet through Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans), but that's just how this journey goes. I actually convinced my sister to do week 2 day 3 (legs) with me last night. That was fun, having someone doing it with me. :smile:
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm planning on starting tomorrow and hope I don't gain weight the next week as I'm getting married in 8 days!!!! I'll do some cardio on the side or on the rest days I can't help it!