Welcome!

Options
Welcome to the group! Nothing but good vibes here... I'm 100% positive we can all reach our goal if we put our minds to it. Support is a BIG part of the process and that's what we're here to do. Questions? ask away... feeling down? just reach out to us. So happy you're here!! :)

Replies

• AnnaMaus
    AnnaMaus Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I've been looking for. Rock on.
  • catruledquilter
    catruledquilter Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, NYCC111, for starting this message board!! I am looking forward to the journey!!

:flowerforyou:
  • AbenaPortia
    AbenaPortia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm already excited about this group. I haven't had any sweet for 12 days because I was scared of the high calories. The recipe that was posted gave me ideas :-) Something I can enjoy at 100 calories or less. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
  • brewtul
    brewtul Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tough day for me. Kids birthday party with chocolate frosted devil's food cake (that I made) and plenty of pizza. Even had a well-deserved beer. Still managed to come in under my calorie goal though. Reset button for tomorrow.
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well today I was supposed to work, but I got there and found out the person who I was covering for canceled his vacation. So I am back home relaxing. :smile:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • bradleyjason13
    bradleyjason13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Had one of those tempting moments at a restaurant tonight where I wanted the worst of the worst on the menu...but I remembered how many hours on the elliptical it would take to burn it off and made a good choice instead. It's so hard when you love food as I do!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on the last 25 pounds, or whatever your lucky number is. I hope all this working out pays off and one morning its like boom-goal weight! I get tired of the struggle but love the motivatoin from some great MFP friends. Thanks to NYCC111 for the idea and group! Good luck everyone!
  • Sapphire_Marie
    Options
    This is a great group! I need all of the support I can get. I'm coming back after about a 6 month break and gaining 15 pounds back of the 30 I had lost. I'm excited to be back on track (and glad I didn't gain it ALL back lol). Go Go Weight Loss!
  • paulabobilin
    paulabobilin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I went shopping to try on clothes for Disney trip
    I obviously felt thinner than I look
    When I looked in the mirror I was shocked
    I am gigantic
    I made a decision that moment that I would never weigh more than I did at thAt moment again
    Disney will be a CHALLENGE but I'm going to track all I eat and swim a lot
    I'm in a wheel chair and I've had four major open heart surgeries so I need to do this for myhealth and to look and feel good
    Goodbye size 26 never need to buy you gain
    I'm looking forward to motivation from this group and I will be your cheerleader S well
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I just ate 2 red velvet frosted cookies! They fit my calories and macros YUM!!!! Do not deprive yourselves. Enjoy this weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow mommies!
  • paulabobilin
    paulabobilin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm actually very excited about this program and the support
    Looking forward to losing weight together
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I have been logging on myfitness pal and successfully have lost thirty pounds...but got off track the last few months and have gained back 10. I am looking to get back in line and stay in line. I will need support and am excited to be a member of the group.
  • toomanycats1975
    Options
    Hi everyone! My all time high weight was 207 at 5 foot 10 inches tall, but I got down to 145 and kept it off for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I got EXTREMELY lazy about exercise and stopped tracking my food and ate junk food out way too much, and inevitably, I regained some of my weight back. I am now at 170, and hope to return back to 145. I am trying to look on the bright side -- at least I am not 207 now! I hope to get to know all of you better as I try to get back to where I need to be. :-)
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 225
    CW: 196
    GW: 173
    UGW: 130

Height 5'4"

I would like to lose an even 25 pounds by my birthday so I will set my goal at 173.

I'm 30 years old, live in Jacksonville, FL, have a son, love Sharpies, fav food is Mexican, have hazel eyes, don't put ice in my drinks, haven't eaten red meat in about 16 years, am very shy until you get to know me, don't drink or smoke, love sarcasm, fav veggie is spinach and have a younger sister who lives in Gainsville, FL.
  • BraidedKitteness
    BraidedKitteness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Shame on me, I still haven't posted.

I'm pretty excited about this group, it's just been a busy couple weeks. My goal is 125-130. I am 5'2" and got up to 155.6 this past Christmas. That is my heaviest weight ever and I'm not too happy about it. My doctor put me on a 1000 calorie diet which is actually helping quite a bit. I'm finally back to where I was last year (147) so any progress from here on out will be actual progress!!! Whoo!