Spanx

DaniW130
DaniW130 Posts: 18 Member
Well I can't really say Spanx because they're a different brand but omg I bought these to wear under a dress and it makes me look about 10 lbs thinner. I can also wear it under a tight fitting shirt and pants and it sucks your stomach right in and makes it flat! So for all of you waiting to reach your goal who want to look a bit more toned get this, and it was a struggle to pull over my hips but once on it was really comfortable. I even wore it all day to my desk job.

http://m.herroom.com/flexees-2556-wear-your-own-bra-take-inches-off-singlet.shtml

Replies

• N3rdyBird_
    N3rdyBird_ Posts: 98 Member
    Ahh the wonders of the body suit. as a dance I am very familiar with these. xD I have a couple of them. When I was in high school I did color guard and we'd wear them under our uniforms so we looked like "one smooth shape" according to my coach. In reality, one piece costumes made everyone look bad, big or small, it hugged the wrong places, so wearing a body suit under it helped xD.
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm a military wife and just wore Spanx last Saturday to the military ball. It does make you look 10 pounds lighter. I wore Spanx on my wedding day too.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    I love my shapewear. I have a body suit and a camisole. I get great use out of them. Pretty much every time I wear a fitted dress the shapewear goes on. I think I'll always have some on hand even when I hit my goal weight. It really helps smooth out those little bumps you get from your bra and underwear. They're making really pretty ones now too. I saw a red lace shapewear slip a while ago!