Tips and tricks :)

Options
Unfledgedkitty
Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
I hope people don't mind me posting here... I tend to find what works for one person doesn't always work for another... So I thought maybe if we shared any little tricks and tips it might help us all :)

My little tips are -

1. Always try and get 10,000 steps a day.
2. Never miss breakfast, lunch or dinner (helps me feel full throughout the day)
3. Tell yourself it's for a happier you ;)
4. I have a role model to aspire towards... But this is also someone in wanting to impress... So it's realistic that I see them everyday and train/talk to her :)
5. Never give up... Your friends and family want to see you happy. (I know want to support all of you)
6. Do everything that makes you happy and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

Anyway could go on but these help me out on a daily basis.

Have a meowtasic day.

Replies

• denizfindigi
    Options
    An extra tip:

If you are one of those people who cannot stop once they start having snacks try making juices in home before you go out and consume them instead of eating unhealthy stuff. Also, once the bottle is empty you stop involuntarily :D

http://juicerecipes.com/build/

^using this link you can calculate the calories and nutritional information in juices you make (also if you do not hate the smell and taste of parsley include some parsley in your juices - I got used to it by now and it is great since it has a gazillion health benefits and helps your body get rid of the extra water so you look slimmer and get motivated) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • madisunbaker
    Options
    One great thing I learned is that if you chew your food thoroughly and it is in smaller pieces, the enzymes in your stomach and intestine will have more surface area to break down the food, and it will digest better! So if you would like a healthy digestive system; drink lots of water (this cleanses your system), try to rid of the stress in your life (stress causes ulcers!), and CHEW CHEW CHEW.
    Thanks Biology! :drinker:

and here's a great article about why drinking water is important for weight loss, how much water should you drink, and general tips about water
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/tutorial_water.php
  • amandachi88
    amandachi88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use an activity tracker like a Fitbit? Just wondering if I should invest in one or not. I'm just starting getting back into the swing of things.
  • mi2mina
    mi2mina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tips thats awesome
  • Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use an activity tracker like a Fitbit? Just wondering if I should invest in one or not. I'm just starting getting back into the swing of things.

I use the fitbit flex... And it makes work like a mini game. Because I'm on my feet all day. I try and beat little targets. Like 2k steps on 1 hour. Makes the day go quicker add well plus gets you more active. I average 17k steps a day over the list 7 day... And one day I only did 4k so I did 30k another top compensate... It's fun