Check-in

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
Hey pals! (MyfittnessPal pun intended)
(=

I hope you are all doing well! What I love most about our awesome group is how much interaction we have on a daily basis just from logging in our meals and fitness, I know I've gotten checked a time or two and I am so grateful because we push each other to do better! I know I've have a few set backs and major accomplishments!

So... How are you all doing? Any success stories or things you wish to work on? Let's motivate each other everyday!

Replies

• kilgore67
    kilgore67 Posts: 40
    Options
    I just want to say that I've met some awesome friends though this group. I really need to work on living in today. Tomorrow's never guaranteed. And if in 2 weeks I find out it is cancer, I need to get my nutrition so I can FIGHT this btch!

Michelle in Ohio
  • Finayoung
    Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Michelle your attitude is so inspiring! I completly agree with meeting great people through this group! Keep pushing and never give up!
  • Kukenan
    Kukenan Posts: 44
    Options
    It's been a while since anyone has posted here so I thought I'd check in with the weirdest compliments I've received. I am currently visiting my long distance boyfriend and seeing a lot of friends and people I haven't seen in either 5 months or over a year depending if I saw them last time I came here.
    The first weird compliment came from someone I hadn't seen in over a year, so since before I really started losing weight seriously. She actually asked me if I had had weight loss surgery! It was so weird that my weight loss looked that extreme. It also made me wonder how I really looked before, I don't have any pictures from that time, but I guess it really looked as bad as it felt.
    The second one was from a close friend, who did see me 5 months ago, but I guess since then I still lost some. We have another friend who has also lost a lot of weight, and who he doesn't see very often either. Now each time we meet together he asks if we actually are having a weight loss competition... he really is one of the most tactless people I know, but it feels good to see that the effort is recognized.
  • triciah48
    triciah48 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group this evening. I was looking for members who are willing to share daily meal diaries in hopes that it would provide me so ideas for variety in my daily meals. I'm looking forward to sharing & swapping recipies & motivation!