Need some advice

Options
Unfledgedkitty
Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
Hello all :)

I need some advice...

When I started work I weighed 253 lbs. I was a chubby monkey. Now I'm 191 lbs... Anyway I started to lose weight I think for the wrong reason.

I work with this lovely girl. And well she was my inspiration. She did football, fitness and everything. So I chose her as a kind of role model... Well it has been great until now...

Now she had stopped working out and taking it easy. She is one to say to me to never give up but yet herself she kinda given up... Lately I have given up trying to follow /impress her... But I can't find my motivation to go on... Apart from you .lot helping /pushing... But feel bad relying on all of you all the time...

Any advice that might help me find new inspiration?

Replies

• PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Any future goal? Or rewarding yourself when you reach a specific point! :) that could help maybe?
  • Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any future goal? Or rewarding yourself when you reach a specific point! :) that could help maybe?

Thank you for replying :D

I suffer from depression, and one of the things i want to do is to make sure that every one else is happy first... so i will put people first before myself :) which i know is wrong, but it is a flaw i have :(

I anyway, i will try the whole reward basis :D, my future goal... well i because of depression its hard to see one :(