Protein (or other) Sample Packs and Sales

Options
2»

Replies

• Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    my nectar flavors are on their way. I'm excited to try fruity/non-creamy based protein. I have a love hate relationship with protein shakes. I am trying to get back on track with losing and MD suggested 2 protein shakes a day and one sensible dinner with snacks. I'm losing the weight. The shakes are okay. but MAN I miss breakfast and lunch SOOOO much. I'm not hungry. But a egg wrap or tuna pocket sounds so much more delcious than mint chocolte protein shake dujour.
  • tabatham1982
    tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    my nectar flavors are on their way. I'm excited to try fruity/non-creamy based protein. I have a love hate relationship with protein shakes.

I cant stand the creamy flavors anymore! Ugh!! I got my sample pack and the first one I tried was the lemon tea, it was good but I did add a squirt of my lipton half tea half lemonade to it and it made it better! Today I had the twisted cherry and again I added a squirt of the mio energy black cherry to it and that made it better! The part of protein drinks I cant stand is the smell. I can normally handle the taste but the smell makes me gag! These still have the protein shake smell but they taste so much better!
  • bkp1300
    bkp1300 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the link and Free shipping code! I just ordered my first sample set.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    my nectar flavors are on their way. I'm excited to try fruity/non-creamy based protein. I have a love hate relationship with protein shakes.

I cant stand the creamy flavors anymore! Ugh!! I got my sample pack and the first one I tried was the lemon tea, it was good but I did add a squirt of my lipton half tea half lemonade to it and it made it better! Today I had the twisted cherry and again I added a squirt of the mio energy black cherry to it and that made it better! The part of protein drinks I cant stand is the smell. I can normally handle the taste but the smell makes me gag! These still have the protein shake smell but they taste so much better!

It helps most people if they drink the protein shakes from the shaker bottle or a travel mug. That way the odor is contained. It might help a little.
  • Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    got my Syntrax Nectar samples. So far I like the flavors very much.