HELP!

Options
lmmathis86
lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
HAVING A BAD DAY! JUST NOT FEELING TO GREAT AND HAPPY:indifferent: . I STARTED BINGE EATTING AT 1:30 PM AND IT'S 2:44PM NOW AND JUST STOPPED:noway: BUT I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT ELSE COULD BE IN THE KITCHEN THAT I COULD EAT! THAT I MAY WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with me!!! I feel so gross and know I should stop but i just kept shoving food in! Everytime i start to stress out or have issues with the husband there is a 50% chance i'm gonna go on a binge. I STARED THIS LIFE STYLE CHANGE IN JANUARY I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROLL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown:

Replies

• glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey girlfriend, first off... breathe :) I totally know where your coming from! Every single day I want to binge and about twice a week I end up do binging! It sucks and its all I think about anymore! I don't really know how to help you because I can't even help myself! All you can do is try to love and forgive yourself :)
  • purple44444
    purple44444 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's hard! Especially when you feel down or sad or angry or stressed, we've trained ourselves that eating food will make us happy.