BETA~Week 2~

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
5/14/14 Wednesday Rip't Circuit BURNED 201cals

Ok, so, I have had stiff neck and missed Monday and Tuesday's workouts. I plan to make them up, maybe this Sat and Sun or just do a double on Sunday..Idk yet, but I'll figure that out later. My neck is somewhat better, but not completely.

Replies

• lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    I did the workouts for M-Thur. I made up the Upper body today, but I was too lazy to do any of the other workouts. Sigh... Not feeling as motivated as before. :ohwell:
  • angie_04
    I did the workouts for M-Thur. I made up the Upper body today, but I was too lazy to do any of the other workouts. Sigh... Not feeling as motivated as before. :ohwell:

Just don't give up! I'm seeing fantastic results in my body! And it's only 25 mins a day! This is the best workout I have ever done, and I love TurboFire!! But this is just better at changing my body. I'm sorry I haven't been logging on here all this week, my bad :( But I don't want u to give up on it! We r in this together :)
  • angie_04
    5/15/14 Thursday Upper Focus BURNED 182cals

5/16/14 Friday Double Day Friday My hrm decided it was gonna go to 00 on the second Dvd :( But I estimated my burn at 450

Now, I have Monday and Tuesday to make up for this week and I'm hoping to do one here in just a little bit. If I do I'll post here!

P.S. I hope my HRM hasn't bit the dust:cry:
  • angie_04
    Just made up Tuesday's workout

Core Cardio BURNED 215cals This was day 44

Now to make up Mondays workout probably tomorrow :)