Starting today

Options
jenbroussard71
jenbroussard71 Posts: 219 Member
I just found this group today. Today I have recommitted to logging my food and exercise for the next 90 days and I will be starting P90X3 which is also a 90 day program. Tonight I will take "before" pictures even though I don't want to and I will post before/after pictures in this group once the 90 days is over. Since the thought of posting pics scares me I am going to work really hard!

I am so glad that I found this group - so I will be held accountable.

Replies

• loreleijkelley
    Options
    I also just found this group today. I have never joined any kind of group before. I am hoping interaction with others in the same boat will help me to finally take control of this weight issue. I am tired of losing to food. It has been my comfort and friend for years.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I like the idea of taking pics for this group. I may take a couple tomorrow.

Hope you find the support and information needed to guide you on your journey! We can do it!!!!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea. Let's see who would be willing to post before pics?
  • k92648
    k92648 Posts: 6
    Options
    Ugh...I will
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was going to post pictures side by side at the end of the challenge. The ones I took last night were bad - I did belly selfies with my cell. I will try to get some better ones taken once my husband is not working.

I did P90X3 last night and again this morning. My eating was on track yesterday except I need to get more veggies in. Today will be a little more challenging since I have a graduation party to go to tonight.