Hello!

Options
Hello! Thanks for allowing me to join your group! :) I have a new little sweetie who is almost 8 weeks old & I'd like to lose basically 40 pounds. I have a friend who is losing weight great (not nursing, it's a guy) & he suggested eating about 1400 cal/day. I know if I do that I'll STARVE TO DEATH! :) Not to mention my new little guy who is exclusively bf. How do we add bf to our daily activities? Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I put bf in by adding exercise and putting the cal amount from another web page. like I know I bf for at least 120 min a day for whole day so I put that in and it burns about 520 cals or something like that. I noticed this group isn't very active but good luck im still hear.
  • LinsClarke
    LinsClarke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a first time mum and my baby, Amy, is approaching 6 months. I have lost a stone or two since giving birth but this last 10lb is refusing to shift. I am breastfeeding, so crash diet isn't an option, and exercise is quite difficult as I need to use her nap times to tidy, cook and eat. I would really like ideas on how to exercise with baby and satisfy the sweet tooth I have developed in pregnancy with healthy options.